Saturday, October 06, 2007

What's Up, Doc?

They’re watching you right now.

They counted every beer you drank during last night’s Red Sox [team stats] game.
They see you sneaking out to the garage for a smoke.

They know if you’ve got a gun, and where you keep it.


Not necessarily.

You've been given a tool.

All you have to do is use it.

Incidentally--I'm all for taking ideas and running with them, but I do note one Second Amendment group has taken this form, reformatted it a bit but otherwise left the wording and order as is, and presented it as their own without attribution. That's not something I would do.

[Via Say Uncle and 1894C]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any medical professional who steps that far out of the bounds of his duty should be punished. If he cannot be punished through legal means, then extralegal means are justified.

Nobody, and I mean nobody is allowed to violate my family, for any reason, no matter their position or profession. This is a stricture I will enforce as a free man and a full human.

Where there is evidence of harm being done,investigation is justified, barring that there is a price to be paid.