Saturday, December 08, 2007

Are Antis Truly This Clueless?

Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli used the incident to take a strong position in favor of the right of lawful citizens to carry guns and use them in self defense.

Naturally, Bryan Miller would have liked to have seen the robbery succeed.

And how about the mental giant who said this?
I just don't agree with the idea that it's right for people to get guns to defend themselves, because then the bad guys have guns, the good guys have guns and then everybody's just shooting at each other.

Yeah, I'll be basing my choices on that informed opinion...

What amazes me is these geese give no hint they're aware of how idiotic they sound. It's like they actually believe it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right, because having the bad guys mowing down unarmed good guys is better...

Anonymous said...

Yep, their imaginations take over for reality. My brother has administered a nursing home, and when I asked how he felt about visitors' CCW in the home, he said "No! What if a gun fell out of someone's pocket and a resident found it? They might start shooting it!" Never mind that the CCW-types aren't going to be so careless, never mind that they would most certainly know if they dropped a 2-lb piece of steel. All he could see was guns falling all over the place and their owners just wandering off oblivious.

Anonymous said...

tkdkerry, my condolences. I, too, know what it is to have siblings who embarrass me. People I only speak to because it makes my mother happy.

One's a cop and hasn't spoken to me in a long time, because I won't make excuses for bad cops. The other is a PHD in education and is just as damn nonsensical as that would indicate when it comes to logic. Both believe they are special and only special people are deserving of and/or are capable of carrying arms.

Funny thing is, I wouldn't let either of them watch my back. I can't trust either of them to believe I am somebody worthy of defense, also. I'm not special, at least not to them.

Your brother sounds like another one just like that. Again, my condolences. It gets lonesome when you can't respect your own.