Thursday, February 14, 2008

We're the Only Ones Grinding Enough

The Baltimore Police Department suspended a police officer after a video surfaced on the Internet showing the officer berating two kids for skateboarding, putting one of them in a headlock and pushing the boy on the concrete.
Somebody needs to teach "Only One" Salvatore Rivieri respect is earned. If he tried this on a man, there's a chance he'd have landed on his ample rear end. If I'd been one of those kids, I'd have been inclined to just run--this overweight raging goon would never have been able to catch them.

[Via MacEntyre]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well David, he just may have been able to catch them.
After all, he was driving the 'bout butt ugliest meter maid mobile I've ever seen...

I personally believe the kid may have exposed himself within sparkies view, and when he saw how much more the kid was packing, he just lost it.
I did make a couple of references on my blog...

What I wonder is why the douchbag was only given a vacation after all those assaults and conveyances of threats.

Luke (alias "Lines With Chrome") said...

A badge doesn't entitle one to respect. Especially when one is driving a clown car and looks like a bublebee with a thyroid problem.

Like the LEO who was waiting in the airport restroom for Senator Larry "wide stance" Craig, I gotta wonder who this guy pissed off to get stuck with that beat.