Saturday, May 24, 2008

Another Unexpected Resource

We talked yesterday about how GunPolicy.org was a surprising resource for gun-related articles we could use to our benefit. Here's another.

I'd say The New York Times has put together just about the most comprehensive one-stop page out there--it certainly merits regular consulting for people who want to keep up on current "gun control" events.

You'll also note some familiar gun blogs listed. Lest anyone dismiss this as just a robot key word match up, note "The publications tracked by Blogrunner are chosen by New York Times editors."

So congratulations to those of you who were selected. We are making inroads, and my belief is--at least from the Internet side--NYT is starting to realize that presenting our side is good for business, and probably, based on my interactions with them, may even be starting to resonate with some insiders. Anyway, it's progress.

I'm going to put a link to this page in my blogroll sidebar so we can access it whenever we want.

My prediction: As our recent adventures with the Brady/Huffpo folks demonstrated, I think they're going to see a respectable number of hits coming from the "pro-gun" side, and only a trickle out of the antis, whose sites evidently are mostly visited by us anyway.

No comments: