Wednesday, June 03, 2009

We're the Only Ones Defending Ourselves Enough

"What went through your mind when that happened?" Hickey asked.
"That I was receiving an injury due to someone throwing me," Abbate answered. [More]
Watch "Only One" Abbate get "thrown"--no wonder he was in such fear:

https://youtu.be/49kgG0s7lVk?si=B-pplEUyOjWlGlGk

No surprise this cowardly, brutal pig is a liar, too.
And importantly, he was acquitted of "official misconduct" because he didn't identify himself as a police officer. I guess the fact that he acts like this because he (still) is one isn't important.
UPDATE: Just to clarify, and I do so because the first comment seems to imply a belief that all charges were dismissed, Abbate was acquitted of the misconduct charges but found guilty of aggravated battery. And if you ask me, the stinking feral hog deserved to be charged with attempted murder. I include links for a purpose, and often limit my comments to particular aspects that I think need to be pointed out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's take a poll;

'Have you ever wanted to shoot a scumbag who not only walked but is now celebrated by his colleagues despite overwhelming evidence of guilt?'

Sean said...

Nothing, compared to the ass-kicking he and his compadres are going to get on The Day.

straightarrow said...

Had she been one of mine, that sonofabitch would never have to worry about a trial.

straightarrow said...

Let's just call it a free pass.

Ian Branson said...

This is the first time I've seen these scenes. If I saw that drunk beast clobbering a woman like that I would not have stood there and called the police like the other "men" in the video. That drunk clown would have had a barstool upside his head. That's right, I said it. And I gladly place my name on this post. There is no reason for a 400 pound fatass to be pounding the life out of a woman like that.