Thursday, August 26, 2010

Reframing the Question

Who Would Oppose Closing the Gun Show Loophole? [More]
See, I would ask it a different way...something along the lines of:

"How many deaths are you willing to rack up with your demand to eliminate private sales through the use of force?"

I think that's probably a more accurate representation of what we could expect to see happen.

Why these people who claim to be against it are so willing to use the state to initiate "gun violence" and bend us to their will is something only they can answer.

2 comments:

Defender said...

Closing the gun show "loophole," and the non-gun-show private transfer "loophole," and the unlicensed possession loophole, and the unregistered ammo possession loophole.
I vote for "shall not be infringed." I'm prepared to back up my vote.

parabarbarian said...

Never forget that gun laws are enforced by men with guns. Petty little men like Helmke never want to admit that reality.