Tuesday, November 23, 2010

This Day in History: November 23

I have wrote you repeatedly but have not been honored with any reply, which I impute to the uncommon hurry in which you must have been, since you left us. I have long since been impatient to see you in this City for many, very many Reasons as well public, as private. I shall hope for that pleasure, before I leave America, meantime you will oblige me by sending me a Bill for the Amount of the Goods sent you if agreeable to you, as I am remitting whatever I can to France against my return for which am extremely impatient. I pray of you to make inquiry if a passage can be procured from Boston soon in a good Vessel for France or Spain I care not which - the port waits & I cannot add any thing but my Compliments to Mrs. Hancock & that I am as ever with the most sincere attachment. [More]

No comments: