Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Death By a Thousand #Cuts

If #cutforbieber being a "trend" doesn't guarantee Western civilization's collapse, whatever will can't be all that far off. Perhaps the fact that there are Twitter "trends" to begin with?

Seriously? Girls cutting themselves because a teenybopper "idol" smoked pot? More seriously? Bleeding hearts chastising anyone making fun of that?

Meanwhile, setting religious sensibilities aside for a moment, the Caliphate setting up the occupation of Piersland would love to see more "men" like this.

Sure are a lot of MREs (Morons, Ready to Eat) out there.  I guess having a plethora of softer targets will encourage the jackals to deplete the supply before testing the resolve of the fortified.

3 comments:

Chris Corona said...

I checked out the feed. I think it is meant to be tongue in cheek (or its at least what it has evolved into). I actually think it's kind of funny, but I'm sort of twisted.

Robert Fowler said...

I can't leave a comment.

I can't think of anything that even I would print.

wakko said...

The whole thing is a hoax staged by the 4chan community.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/watch-how-a-4chan-raid-happens