Sunday, February 03, 2013

Radio Flyers

I'll be on two programs today:
  • At 3 p.m. Eastern I'll be joining Kate Krueger's "Talking Guns" on Independent Talk KFNX 1100 Phoenix.  If you live outside the area, there's a "Listen Live" link. 
  • I'll be back on the "Armed American Radio" Roundtable again tonight at 10 p.m. Eastern. You can find a station near you or listen via live streaming via website links. Mark's other guests will include trainer Rob Pincus, SAF's Alan Gottlieb, radio pro Joe Weaver, George "Mad Ogre" Hill and AAR producer Sean C. "Seanto" Young.  He'll be broadcasting live tonight from WGUL Talk Radio 860 in Tampa instead of from his regular digs high atop the Crossbreed Tower in the heart of metropolitan Atlanta...and I just got off the phone with him and he may be bringing me on earlier, but regardless, I'll be there for the RT.

No comments: