Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Compromise

I was accidentally sent some chatter on this, and because I was not the intended recipient, I kept quiet. [Read]

Now that it's out, I can say that what I saw was speculating on the FBI being behind it, trying to ID her unnamed Benghazi sources.  That doesn't mean they were, it just means that's what was being discussed.

I've often wondered if my and Mike's computers and phones have been treated to special scrutiny, and my default position is to act like they are, so every once in a while I interject something into our conversations like "The geese fly at midnight."

4 comments:

The Infamous Oregon Lawhobbit said...

Is the chair against the wall yet?

Frederick H Watkins said...

Smoke rises from the tee-pee at sunrise.

Mike H said...

The spotted elephant has lost his pajamas lol

Anonymous said...

She has been sneeked and peeked by the regime's very own plumbers.