Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Prozi Justice

Let me get this straight:

Congress can subpoena Holder to turn over Gunwalker documents and he thumbs his nose at them and gets away with it?

Annise Parker can subpoena pastors to turn over sermons, and they have to obey?

This is getting real close to arming up and telling them to come and take it time. I wonder if that would result in another Bundy Ranch-style back-down?

If we had a real Department of Justice in this country, that goddam nazi bitch would be frog-marched out of office so hard her plugs would pop out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit older, 71, and I can not understand why these people act this way and why we allow them to do it with nothing but a few postings on the net.

I was hoping to die before this country fell but it looks like I will not make it at the rate loss of freedom is happening.