Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Just Spoke with Mike

We had about a 10-minute conversation. He sounded realistic and brave, neither of which surprised me.

Continue with prayers.  Miracles have happened, although "thy will be done" also factors into things.

I understand there will be some kind of house-fixing barbecue in February. I'm also looking into other options, including a crowd-funding appeal, but need to find out who is on board with that in terms of spreading the word, identifying the best platform, administering things, etc., and if anyone else has similar ideas, I want to join in to support the best approach and won't want to step on any toes.

Let's think about it. I have some people to approach behind the scenes.

Oh,and one other thing -- be mindful of his time priorities.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Miserere mei, Deus," based on Psalm 51, composed by Allegri and performed by the Choir of New College, Oxford.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Y_ztEW1NE

Backwoods Engineer said...

I'm less thaN 2 hours away. I want to be part of the "house fixing barbecue". Can bring tools, ladders, etc, and haul things off.