Wednesday, February 17, 2016

My Sartorial Shame

The author believes himself to be a Hemingway style author with the photo he has at the bottom of this article…Come on, your pro 2A, not like a south Florida Mojito drinker..Plant your butt in some Levis and put a shottie over your shoulder broken open at the range…! [More]
I guess you can't please everybody.  Somebody else once criticized the summer sandals.

But Levis?  Jeez, Jack, if you were better informed on preserving the unalienable right to keep and bear arms, and less obsessed with dressing other men like RINOs trying to con Fudds into voting for them, you’d know better than to give aid and comfort to the enemy.

Looks like Russn8r has some insights into a potential motivator...

5 comments:

Kent McManigal said...

Doesn't matter how you dress/look- it will offend someone. Especially those who hate your message, but can't make an argument against it.

When someone makes an issue over how I look I direct them to someone making the same points I make, but whose appearance might be more pleasing to them. (They'll still find something in that person to complain about.)

Fight islam Now said...

He's got to be kidding

Shermlock Shomes said...

And while we're on it, you're gonna have to replace that chapeau with an NRA baseball cap, worn backwards or forwards; either is OK depending on mood or message.

Just sayin'.

Backwoods Engineer said...

Not everyone gets into shooting shotguns. Just sayin'. Ratio of pistol rounds downrange to shotgun rounds downrange in the last year is probably 1000:1 for me. Or more. I shot sporting clays twice in the last year, but I shoot pistols virtually every weekend, either in practice or in a match.

To each his own, I say.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Hoff!