Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Purity Test

“TZP president: Brad Alpert, Jewish; TZP treasurer, Eric Andreason, Jewish; TZP writer, Nicki Kenyon, born in the Soviet Union to a Jewish refusnik family; TZP writer Y.B. ben Avraham … well, to think he’s not Jewish, you’d have to be so deliberately ignorant there’d be no use talking to you.” [More]
Is that "Jewish" enough for ya?

Tangentially-related, there's a state gun rights group where they're thinking about removing my Nugent piece link from its Facebook page, because some members say it doesn't belong, and others are worried that arguing over it creates divisiveness at a time when unity is needed.

That's another form of purity test I can't and won't be bothered with.

I don't do this so we can all agree. If I did, I'd never challenge an NRA grade, I'd be stumping for Grover Norquist and I'd agree with Wayne that the only ones who should have guns in school are the ... uh ... "Only Ones."

If I see something I believe needs addressing, I'm going to address it.  If that pisses some off, so be it.  If I wanted popular approval for what I write, I'd pick a different subject.  And if you don't like it, chances are your browser has a "back" arrow.

1 comment:

Mack said...

Good for you!