Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Faulty Omissions Standards



I've found if I up the size on this it's blurry, but I can read it.

I disagree with my friend T.L. about this review being "not all favorable, but honest."

Here's why:

The truth side is right. And the "not evil just wrong" misdirection is used as cover for all kinds of subversive partnerships.

We should never give lies equal time.  The whole point of the project is to counter that which already overwhelmingly dominates the media narrative. And far from getting "equal time," what we're doing is deliberately suppressed. There's no room for an undiluted/unpolluted message?

We ARE in a contest, and a cataclysmic one at that.

Any reviewer who could make such an asinine statement is either a hopelessly naive weakling themessage will be forever lost on, or else somebody who knows exactly what he's doing.

No comments: