Friday, March 15, 2019

A Good First Step

Andrew McDaniel, (R-Deering), introduced House Bill 1108 on Feb. 28. According to the bill’s description, it would establish the McDaniel Militia Act, “which requires every person between 18 and 35 years of age who can legally possess a firearm to own an AR-15 and authorizes a tax credit for a purchase of an AR-15.” [More]
As long as it also accommodates those conscientiously scrupulous of bearing arms, you bet.

If it's really a militia act, why not M16s and military grade AKs?

[Via Jess]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No on AK’s because they do not advance modularity in an American sort of way but HELL YES on the AR platform “Barbies”

Anonymous said...

I HATE THE AR-15. It the most unreliable pos ever foisted on the American solder. I would oppose this bill on that alone. I would own and carry an AKM. Or any of the WW2 US small arms. I would love to own a LRB M14SA. But I do not own and will never own the idiots mouse gun. --Ray