Friday, December 20, 2019

Putting His Foot in It


I’m at a loss to figure out how exactly this focus on gun rights helps rural Virginians. [More]

That much is obvious. There's more than a little Pauline Kael action going on here.

If this cloistered character weren't such a sanctimonious ignoramus, he'd realize all these points he seems to be having an epiphany over have been thoroughly discredited for years -- more often than not by the words and actions of "his side."

News flash: "We" know "you." What's obvious is "you" don't have Clue One about "us."

That smug incompetence combined with political and enforcement powers makes things dangerous.

So I think I'll keep my guns.

[Via Mack H]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I’m at a loss."

The writer could have stopped right there and saved us some time.

Rick O'Shea said...

David Timberline = blithering idiot