Wednesday, February 26, 2020

We're the Only Ones Child-Snatching Enough

A sobbing 6-year-old Florida girl begged Orlando cops to let her go as she was arrested at school for hitting three employees, disturbing police bodycam video shows. [More]
Hey, he just wanted to make it home at the end of his shift. It's almost a shame there wasn't a dog to shoot. Seeing as how there are no bigger bullies than public school employees, I can't say for sure the terrified child didn't act in self-defense, especially seeing how the incompetent "adult" authoritarians behaved.

2 comments:

Ed said...

What I do not understand is what the school administration expected the police to do when they were called to the school.
If the police department needed a supervisor to make decisions, why was the supervisor not dispatched to the school? Why did they dispatch two officers to the school? What did the police department expect the two officers to do once they were at the school?

Henry said...

“Kirkland said Kaia suffered from sleep apnea, which caused her to lash out at school.”

How odd. Just like my apparently rare model of handgun, one which does not force me to go out and shoot other people, my apparently rare case of sleep apnea does not force me to go out and hit people.

I suppose the point is that it’s not her fault she’s a brat.