Thursday, April 30, 2020

More Fun Than Pantsing Trigglypuff


Incel Riot Studios
Here’s our story, about how we published a game satirizing SJW culture and had surprisingly adequate success on the Internet, and how the entire social media world succeeded in shutting us down and stomping a boot on our face, forever. [More]
Sounds like a repurposed and weaponized "Hollywood Blacklist" to me, with the commies in charge showing us how the pros do it...

I empathize. The only gig I could get with my local birdcage liner would be to deliver it.

In these days of mandated lockdowns, we could all use something to do to take a break between reloading and cardio-- and nothing encourages family interaction quite like a friendly game of cards.

My caveat is I can't personally offer a testimonial because I've just learned about it, but regular WarOnGuns Correspondent CDT  offers his noting he "bought two, one for each of my own feral sons."

You can't stop the signal -- at least without an apathy assist from those who should know better. You can get yours here, and at the very least, in the name of true social justice, tell a friend.

No comments: