Monday, May 04, 2020

Stockholm Syndrome or Loyalty Test?


If you're happy and you know it clank your chains...
Taken at a nearby HOA...

Significantly, those inclined to "think" this way will notice who does not participate.

This makes me wonder what "Only Ones" really think of "civilians" who put pro-cop bumper stickers on their cars.

I feel like anonymously reporting that missing anchor bolt and maybe getting some "frontline heroes" to give 'em a "fix it or else" mandate in the interests of "public safety."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doctors kill 400,000 people in the US every year.

Anonymous said...

Oh, thought it said they'd gotten a dose of the clap!

Elmo said...

When everyone is a hero, no one is a hero.

Anonymous said...

As a Firefighter/EMT I have stayed away from these "displays". If cornered by someone that feels the need to "thank me for my service" I just answer "you're welcome" and keep walking.

I am very tired of the whole sordid affair.