Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Stock Answers

ATF Issues Conflicting Documents on Legal Pistol Braces [More]
It appears they sent the same documents in response to my FOIA request. John Crump has gone on to get a response from SB Tactical addressing some of ATF's claims.

I did get a note from WarOnGuns Correspondent Dave Licht who shared a related video:


He also asked about  "SB Tactical’s plan for protecting ... their customers" and expressed the opinion:
They should publicly burn all their customer records TODAY and post the video on all platforms BEFORE atfyou can subpoena their client list. Anything else will be delivering their customers to the NKVD.
I'll need time to review this against what I was asking for and to talk with Stephen Stamboulieh about the next moves if any.  My primary concern was determining why a field office was making national policy for ATF and why this was not a release from HQ or Firearms Enforcement Programs, and determining every ATF official who signed off on it. It all goes back to having arbitrary rules that reflect bureaucratic political agendas and that can land people in jail.

As far as the technical details, I don't focus on hardware and think a guy like Crump is better qualified to give that analysis. I'll need time to see if I can advance this particular ball any further.

It won't be today or tomorrow. 


No comments: