Friday, November 27, 2020

Wayne's World

 “This is the type of cleanup I would expect to see after a history of gross violations of nonprofit law”... [More]

Tell me this doesn't make you want to pay top dollar for mixed message swag!

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the cognitive dissonance of being shot to death by a SWAT team in a confiscation raid while wearing an NRA "Come and take it" cap AND an NRA "thin blue line" t-shirt.

[Via Michael G]

UPDATE: This one illustrates a conflict of interest. That's a point I expect to be addressing soon in an update to my "intervenor" piece.

[Via DDS]

2 comments:

DDS said...

Speaking as an Endowment member, this "come to Jesus" moment couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of guys. It remains to be seen if they will all fit under one bus.

Henry said...

My advice to Wayne paraphrases the old sniper's advice: "Don't throw your colleagues under the bus, you'll just die messier."