Monday, January 18, 2021

Lincoln Projection

 "The truth is that I'm gay," Weaver told former Washington Free Beacon journalist Lachlan Markay in a prewritten statement. "And that I have a wife and two kids who I love. My inability to reconcile those two truths has led to this agonizing place." [More]

In other words, Ever Humper here is still trying to deflect with excuses and gain some sympathy to boot.

The truth is I'm straight. And that I have a wife and two kids that I love. And if I tried to use Weaver's bullshit about agonizing and reconciliation to justify pressuring and imposing myself on a young female using career perks as an implied promise and denial as an implied threat, I'd fully expect and deserve to be branded a liar, a bully, a scumbag, a weakling, and a disgrace.

Just like all his Lincoln Project "colleagues" who wouldn't have said a word if the issue hadn't been forced...

2 comments:

Henry said...

Cue Fletcher. We're not so stupid that we don't realize there are way more than three letters in LGBwhatever.

Pat H. said...

I'd suspect that George Conway is "like that" in some way, he acts it.