Monday, January 18, 2021

Overwhelmed

Regular readers know I don't blog over the weekends except for the occasional article announcement or if something big comes up. That does not mean I'm not busy, it just means I need that downtime here for behind-the-scenes sausage-making.

I got probably 80 emails and social media messages in that time, none of which I can even get to until I complete some articles first, which may take the rest of the day.

I appreciate that readers care enough to send me tips but the weekend buildup is more than I can even get to, let alone handle. Please understand, there is only one of me and I'm up to my neck in things.

2 comments:

DDS said...

Your life.

Your blog.

Your rules.

Henry said...

Ya gots to throw back the little ones,
And pan-fry the big ones.
Use tact, poise, and reason,
And gently squeeze them...