Monday, January 18, 2021

The Welcoming Committee

 So I Had The FBI Waiting For Me When I Got Home [More]

I'm a James Duane kind'a guy these days, especially with multiple agents there, which tells me they are serious about looking for someone to f***.  They will take the most innocuous "Yes" or "No" and try to hang you on a lie. And that one weasel at the end was being evasive about ID'ing himself. 

Absolutely up to no good. I'd be careful about writing more because if they can use it they most certainly will.

3 comments:

Wes Rhinier said...

Are you saying that we should be intimidated into silence? Or what?

David Codrea said...

Did you watch the video before commenting? I'm agreeing with the law professor and cautioning whoever is reading this not to talk to the police because they will try to use whatever you say against you. I'm also saying if you are the subject of a criminal investigation to get a legal read on public statements first.

Wes Rhinier said...

Ok understand.. I was just puzzled by your closing sentence. Yes I've seen that video a few times. Thanks again for all you do. Stay safe my friend.