Friday, February 19, 2021

It's Not Too Late to Try My Idea

 The Columbus Division of Police said juveniles are stealing purses off of women who are alone and then stealing their vehicles. [More]

Years ago I was toying with an invention I called "Screaming Mimi," to place in purses that, when stolen, would allow the woman to press a button on a wrist band or pendant and set off a shrieking alarm. It actually started off as an idea that when she pushed the button it would set off an explosive charge and blow the perp up, which I liked better but for some reason, the "authorities" would frown upon...

[Via Steve T



1 comment:

Mack said...

"It actually started off as an idea that when she pushed the button it would set off an explosive charge and blow the perp up, which I liked better but for some reason, the "authorities" would frown upon..."

Why?

I like that, too. Consider it a "larceny abortion" and market the idea as pro-choice.

No?