Thursday, February 11, 2021

There's Nothing Wrong with Being a Culturist

How America’s Gun Culture Cultivates Civic Virtue [More]
That's the culture the domestic enemies are trying to terraform and cancel. As I've explained before:
I freely admit to being a culturist and an ideologist inasmuch as some cultures and ideologies have proven themselves to be superior at advancing freedom, knowledge, technology, prosperity, and human happiness than others, and those are the ones to emulate and build upon, not overburden and drag down.
This article isn't new but it's the first time I recall seeing it. Good observations from a man who proves to be the exception to the rule when it comes to immigrants favoring Democrat disarmament...

I've experienced firsthand what it's like to see the joy of introducing shooting to a foreign national from a place where guns are banned (a Japanese executive in my case) and to argue for the rights of people from all demographics and persuasions. About the only thing I won't "tolerate" are those who enjoy the right and then vote for those actively eviscerating it.

I do have one reservation about the piece: I wish he'd picked somebody other than The French Mistake to use for his example.

[Via Bill B]

No comments: