Friday, July 30, 2021

Great Expectations

 U. of Illinois-Chicago professor reported to school for urging student to turn assignment in on time... [More]

So stop everything and deal with everybody's neuroses? Who is this entitled @$$h0le? I'd like to add to his anxiety.

Back in the good old days, I screwed around and cut classes because I preferred being a lazy wastrel, missed a Physics midterm and came in with a totally BS excuse that fooled no one to try to drop the class a week after the deadline. The professor looked me in the eye, with his teaching assistant standing there smirking, and said "F*** you."

That's one of the best teachers I ever had and he deserves my lasting gratitude.

[Via Michael G]

1 comment:

Henry said...

America's problem is that nobody makes person-sized Tupperware.
Inside Tupperware, neither life nor his professors could "get in his way anymore," and he could finally live the rest of his life "safe," "unthreatened," and "un-judged."
And the rest of us could get on with living.