Tuesday, August 24, 2021

It's All Academic Anyway


Boy, would my old college roommates get a laugh out of me being mentioned in academic papers. So would my old Physics prof.

 Unfortunately, in order to see it, I have to subscribe to premium services, and I have better things to do with the money they want for me to see it. With the subject being "Nationalism," I don't have high hopes of being treated kindly. Plus, I remember how much it wasn't worth it the last time an academic journal lied about me (that I know of).

2 comments:

bondmen said...

You might check with your local library where they subscribe to a number of journals etc. and see if this one is covered. Then all one must do is join the library to access.

It is a wonderful policy to not throw good money after bad!

David Codrea said...

The problem is Academia is a site that posts the papers from a multitude of sources, but I have no idea which journal the article appeared in, who the author is, or when it was originally published.