Monday, September 20, 2021

It Depends Upon What the Meaning of the Word 'Threatening' Is

 School officials say several board members received threatening emails. [More]

We touched on this Hometown Hijinks story last week. To paraphrase Rhett Butler, it sounds to me like some "educators" and administrators deserve to be threatened, and often, and by someone who knows how.

But I have to ask: Did they say "I am going to..." or "I hope..."?

One is actionable, the other is none of the Only Ones' damn business. Hell, I get those all the time, and if they're interesting enough to me, tell you about 'em.

I ask because we know how aggrieved "progressives" intent on destroying those who push back like to hyperbolize and conflate. Isn't that what this whole "biggest terror threat" lie is all about?

No comments: