Monday, September 20, 2021

So Much for Informed Consent

 Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations [More]

Yet the government says it can order you to choose one?

And then there's a "Gotcha!" propaganda the DSM employs every time they see an opportunity to laugh and point fingers at us "rubes":

Right-Wing Activist Laura Loomer Has ‘Brutal’ Case of COVID After Claiming It’s No Worse Than Food Poisoning

Reporterette Lindsey Ellefson sounds almost happy about that, doesn't she? And comment poster "Operative42" sounds personally triumphant, garnering no shortage of "thumbs up" emojis:

No. I think I'll enjoy each and every bit of the schadenfreude... I'll happily and gleefully wish the worst for someone who has made it their personal crusade to willfully entrench ignorance and defy basic morality in order to serve their partisan talking points. I don't hope she recovers, I hope she suffers, and I hope she'll take the opportunity for at least one moment of 'mea culpa' absolution before facing the abyss that her perpetuation of ignorance is condemning others to.

We're not "deniers." I'll even stipulate that the "vaccines" may end up being the best of the bad choices for most people. But "we" don't actually know that yet, especially as the days and then years go by.

I admit I could get the virus and at my age, with some of my preexisting conditions, it will no doubt be miserable and may kill me. Yet some of those same conditions, including having twice experienced anaphylaxis, increase my risk from the shots. That said, especially after all the official admissions, contradictions, reversals, suppression, and outright lies, and with the great unknown about what to expect one, two, and more years down the road, I'll take my chances. 

Additionally, I have very personal anecdotal experience. My wife had her stroke 11 days after her second Pfizer shot, which ICU nurses encouraged her to report, and she's now scared to death of a "booster." Plus, her nephew and his wife have each been vaxxed had it twice.

Anyway, I'm sure if I bet wrong some will be merciless in their ridicule. And if it turns out there are long-term serious jab effects, let's check back in with those who are so smug and sure about things now to see if they're still laughing.

As for "settled science," this is what one major provider around here is telling its staff (sorry it's blurry-- with the slideshow changing, there wasn't a lot of time):

And I'll leave you with this...

4 comments:

Henry said...

"I admit I could get the virus and at my age, with some of my preexisting conditions, it will no doubt be miserable and may kill me."

You know, David, it's just a total crapshoot. I'm pushing 70 and have every co-morbidity except pregnancy. I sheltered in place through almost all of 2020, and caught it anyway. It was like my typical respiratory bouts: no pain or headache, but less congestion, unusual fatigue, loss of taste and smell (and apparently hunger, as I lost 15 pounds) and lasted longer than my typical bout, about a week and a half, just enough to ruin both major holidays. My wife and resident adult son both tested positive but had zero symptoms.

And I know people in "perfect health" who got hammered it.

It's totally luck of the DNA dice. I wish you very good luck.

Chumgrinder said...

For every vax skeptic who contracts a "brutal" case of COVID, we can point to a vax cheerleader who died from the jab. And unlike them, a "brutal" case of COVID is something you can survive.

Anonymous said...

"Right-Wing Activist Laura Loomer Has ‘Brutal’ Case of COVID After Claiming It’s No Worse Than Food Poisoning"

The chump who wrote that has never had any experience with Salmonella.

Ken Windeler said...

I'm not an anti-vaxer, but living here in Florida you'd think we'd all be dead by now, according to media reports. My brother and I have been going out for a few beers and some food regularly except during FL's brief shutdown. At our age an being overweight we're probably in the high risk category. So far so good.

Years ago where I worked the company made arrangements to give us all the flu shots, so I read the warnings, side effects etc. Even our accepted flu vaccine can cause serious problems including paralysis.

I've also had my experience with anaphylaxis, and after a severe case of it, that could have killed me, I saw a allergist through the VA. Turns out I had an uncommon allergic reaction to lisinopril, a blood pressure med prescribed by the VA.

Sometimes the cure can be worse then the curse. People have every right, well at least we're supposed to have, to be skeptical of some new medication.

We were going to get the J & J shot because its a one shot deal, but became hesitant when Joe & Co. started pushing the shots like your neighborhood drug dealer.

We finally did get the J & J like we intended.