Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Peak Capacity

A pint can not hold a quart ... If it holds the pint it's doing the best it can. [More]

Sorry, but I just can't keep up with all the emails coming in -- there is only one of me and I've still got dozens of emails waiting to be opened starting with what came in this morning that I still haven't gotten to. So I'm sorry if you made the effort and don't see me replying or otherwise acting on it-- it's not because I'm a lazy ingrate who takes you for granted.

That said, things are going to be a challenge over the next few days -- I won't bore you with the details but just say meatspace demands will be higher than normal. And I have several more articles to turn out by month's end.

All I can add to the blog today is an announcement for my latest Firearms News article, coming up next.

Please hold off on loading me up with any more tips?

No comments: