Monday, November 15, 2021

Just the Ticket

Here's my proof of purchase for the Delaware Spartans youth baseball gun raffle. I never ask anything of anyone I'm not willing to do myself.

Here's how you can get yours. I urge you to do so if you can because, with the unrelenting assault on the minds of youth being forced on us, this is the kind of thing we need to encourage. Success here means others will have the incentive to follow suit and positive regard will spread. And it's not like it will exactly break the bank for those of us who don't (yet) have our backs against the wall and can still afford a beer.

I've been told since the AmmoLand article came out they have received orders from all over the country, and that's the kind of positive feedback that really means a lot.

One last thing to mention-- I also gave them an extra dollar to cover mailing costs and hope others will do the same.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I bought a ten pack. I got an email with this.

"The support for our raffle has been overwhelming. We are in the process of collecting unsold raffles from the parents and obtaining more."

They're probably like, what the heck happened?!