Monday, November 15, 2021

Nancy Graceless Redux

 Received via email from Mack H:

I had the unpleasant encounter watching Nancy Grace last night on Fox. Since I had the channel there, I gave it a try.

It was an awful account of the Rittrnhaouse trial. It's clear she is a gun-hater but the things she said about the AR-15 are repulsive. She insisted it is an automatic weapon and no needs one anyway -- except police. Oh and the Dunning-Kruger effect - yes that is Kyle, Good to know huh.

I couldn't watch anymore. Maybe one of your correspondents can find something today with a link.

* https://www.foxnews.com/media/kyle-rittenhouse-nancy-grace-fox-nation-special-self-defense

* https://patriots.win/p/140InLOvI5/blood-pressure-warning--nancy-gr/c/

As regulars here know, Fox won't allow Blogger links to access its site and when I did on my own it wouldn't let me watch the video without subscribing. Then I got a "video unavailable" message at the second link.

Anyway, screw Nancy, who has proven to be a perennial s***head, and her "deep dive" that sounds like you wouldn't even get your ankles wet. If you want to add to this, use "Comments." 

4 comments:

Mack said...

David,

That video WAS available eraly this moring.

It got canceled!

I saw it. It WAS there.

Mack said...

Nancy Grace won;t apologize:
* https://www.thewrap.com/nancy-grace-rittenhouse-fox-patriot-awards/

Mack said...

Here it is - from Todd Starnes who quotes Grace. He proves what I said - good for hem!

David, with these quotes would you please UPDATE to include them - and NOW what to do think?

* https://www.toddstarnes.com/media/fncs-nancy-grace-calls-kyle-rittenhouse-teen-vigilante-guests-label-him-sniveling-kid-possibly-homicidal/

Ken Windeler said...

Well I always watch "Life, Liberty, And Levin" as well as "The Next Revolution" and usually whatever is next.

Unfortunately last night was Nancy Graceless. What a bunch of bravo sierra. I find Nancy Grace to be unimpressive, and for all her so=called credentials clueless.

The psychoanalyst was a fruitcake, her gunguy acted like "The only ones" were the only people who new how to use a firearm.

I was left with this conclusion: "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."