Friday, December 10, 2021

Eyes Have They, But They See Not

 “I’m still pro gun control. I know generally speaking if you’re a good guy with a gun you’re firing second because good guys don’t fire first,” Stark said ... “The whole ‘good guy with a gun’ argument never made sense except in the rarest of circumstances but that’s exactly what we have right here.” [More]

What more does this guy need? A truism I've found in life is that if it touches my life it's not all that rare.

As an aside, throwing PTSD and traumatic brain injury into the mix makes me wonder why just the facts as related aren't enough, and if there's something we aren't being told. I guess they have to explain the delay between leaving the scene for safety and notifying the police

[Via Mack H]

2 comments:

Henry said...

You know what sucks? Living in a state so screwed up that not only do they prosecute you for a good shoot, but being unable to find an attorney that hasn't swallowed the bullshit tyranny they're prosecuting you under.

Mack said...

What Henry said.

He is exactly right.