Monday, December 06, 2021

Speaking of Meltdowns

  Crazy Karen & BLM activist films herself harassing all her neighbors. Insane [More]

I'll bet she's fun at porch crawls.

Giving out the neighbor's street address is doxing and deserves a response in kind.

For the record, I don't use the term "Karen." There are girls who were named that before the trend was started and that's got to result in no shortage of bullying and harassment for them. I've also said before I  don't like "Boomer," and not because I fall in that age group, but because it forms a collectivist negative judgment that disregards the individual.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My niece is married to a guy named Brandon. I should see them around Christmas time. I plan on asking him for his opinion on current topics.

I also have an older cousin who was called "Dicky" all throughout our childhood. These days he insists on being called "Richard."

Lots of collateral damage going on in these culture wars.