Friday, February 25, 2022

Teach Your Children Well

 Maskless California Student Assaulted, Dragged Out of Classroom By Teacher [More]

The kid is big enough to have resisted. That he didn't says a lot about expectations and conditioning.

When I was in high school I shared a brief joking comment with a classmate and the "teacher" standing nearby suddenly backhanded him across the face and tried to do the same to me. I blocked it, looked him in the eye, and told him if he wanted to hit me, he had to ask my Dad and get permission first. Situation resolved.

My own sons were instructed early on to never let an adult hit them and to come to me if any did.

1 comment:

Henry said...

"That he didn't says a lot about expectations and conditioning."
That no one in the class did either says a lot about modern America.
They giggled, for frak's sake.