Friday, October 31, 2008

Sunday Gun Talk

Tom Gresham has invited me to be a guest on his radio program, Gun Talk, this Sunday during the 2:00 pm hour (EST). Tom, of course, is a nationally recognized figure, quite famous in the gun community. You can read his bio here.

I was on his show a few years back and had a great time—the guy is a gentleman and the kind of host who makes it easy to converse. What will we talk about on Sunday? Per Tom:
This'll be fun. Lots to talk about. Election, Cooper, the media, gun owners who get it and those who remain clueless about the election and the continued efforts to strip them of their rights...We'll take calls and make it something between a Round Robin and a free-for-all!
You can find radio stations throughout the Republic here. If there’s nothing local, you can also listen over the Internet via Live Feed.

I hope you can join us, and I hope some of you call in and get through. The number is 866-TALK GUNS (866-825-5486).

I’d love to talk with you. As Tom says, this’ll be fun!

4 comments:

me said...

don't forget that Buckeye Firearms has a show sunday nights here in Cleveland on 1420 at 10pm...maybe you should talk to them too David. I think you'd make a hellova guest.

Sean said...

Not really. In order to listen, I would have to join the station KTBB in Tyler, for a fee. Ok, so I'd pay the fee. Except, if you don't live in the Tyler area, you are not ENTITLED to listen, via AFTRA the union, and because of the fees. Can't remember the last time I was so pleased with the Unions. Blech. KSKY has their usual home-fixins' show on. Nice to know the radio people have got it rolled up nice and neat. I wish just ONCE this crap worked.

Anonymous said...

For those of you who won't be at home at this time of the day, you can do a little time-shifting here.

Anonymous said...

Also: I believe that cookies need to be enabled (for libsyn.com at the very least), and you need to click on the 'pod(O)' icon to start the download.