Friday, July 09, 2010

Dumber Than Dirt

A satisfied Rapex customer has started a Facebook site to protest the opening of a Cheaper Than Dirt outlet in McKinney, TX.

I got a kick out of this bit of hysteria:
The store is approximately 3,800 SQUARE FEET!!!! in size...
OH NO!!!! Why, just think how many of those you could fit inside, say, your average Cabela's!

I don't know who the moron behind this effort is, but if you're a Facebook member, you might want to wander over there and point and laugh.

2 comments:

triptyx said...

As a resident of a neighboring community to McKinney, I emailed the officials that these idiots are trying to deluge with "no" emails and let them know that bringing this store into their city would definitely also bring my dollars to their city to spend.

I'd recommend anyone else in the Dallas area email shart@mckinneytexas.org and rricchi@mckinneytexas.org letting them know that those morons on Facebook are not the majority.

Sean said...

Just a belch and a holler from where I live. Glad to hear of it. But CTD is not really living up to it's name these days, although it remains an excellent source of gunney goodness. Wanna bet the panty wetters are not only a small minority, but also transplants? I had to snort my derision when the facebook knee-knockers quailed about how CLOSE it was to an elementary school and college. The HORROR! Around here, if you don't own multiple and varied guns, and copious amounts of ammo, people look at you funny.