Monday, August 12, 2013

A New Mission

This is how it is to be done, it was easy to conclude.  Social science with a gun: community involvement, town meetings, law enforcement knowledge of everyone all of the time, biometrics to track people (and especially men of military age), door kicking and killing as punitive measures, all sanctioned by the authorities and fully approved.  A new mission. [More]
The late Jeff Cooper comes to mind:
I have been criticized by referring to our federal masked men as “ninja” … Let us reflect upon the fact that a man who covers his face shows reason to be ashamed of what he is doing. A man who takes it upon himself to shed blood while concealing his identity is a revolting perversion of the warrior ethic. It has long been my conviction that a masked man with a gun is a target. I see no reason to change that view.

1 comment:

Robert Fowler said...

I passed Herchel's message along on my own blog.

I also agree with Col. Cooper. If your not doing anything wrong, why are you hiding your face?

I'm waiting for the day they raid the wrong house and take more casualties than they care to count. Someone with nothing to lose. It could be epic.