Monday, August 12, 2013

The Return of Average Joe

"The NRA attacks on me are wrong. I am not an actor and I am a lifelong hunter." [More]
It wasn't the NRA initially--it was the UK's The Daily Mail that first referred to him as ""the actor playing the role of the Average Joe." 

Bloomberg plays coy with info like this, like the itinerary for his bus tour, like the stealth city council crap they've been playing, and then when people question them they get all butt hurt. 

If we do ever find the name of this Fudd kapo, I'd like to see his local gun stores tell him to get the hell out and get his damn hunting supplies from MAIG.

And in the spirit of VLLA SELLA IN PVGNA IN TABERNA, I'd like to sic ALF on his animal-murdering @$$.

[Via Jake S]

1 comment:

Larry said...

Anyone else notice that "average quisling" has his #&*$@ finger on the trigger?