Monday, August 12, 2013

While I was Playing Hooky

Dereliction of duty...and loving it.
Special guest co-host, Robert Zimmerman.  The guest lineup included author, John Higgs, the incredible Lt. Col. Dave Grossman, Rob Pincus, a call from JPFO Exec. Dir. Charles Heller.  One of the best shows ever in our 4.5 year history!
I'd fully intended to join the program in the third hour, but my brother had a big family cookout at his place. I called Mark at 7:30 to beg off and he graciously accepted my taking the night off on such short notice (not that they'd miss me with the lineup I knew they had). So while they were having one of their "best shows ever," I was having a damn fine weekend evening, something I think I deserve once in a while.

1 comment:

Robert Fowler said...

Nothing wrong with some R&R.