Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Lecture From Cass

Cass said...

I don't know exactly what your about here. But this is serious. the man will die. It Sounds to me like your blameing rap music. the clear enemy is guns themselves.
Yes, there are people this ignorant.

And no, Cass, I blame the violent thugs who are disproportionately attracted to the rap "culture," using that word less as a decription of a social manifestation and more as an articially created, incubated and sustained societal infection agent, targeted at a control group most succeptible to its destructive effects .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why,just this morning, I heard my guns muttering amongst each other, about their "rights", and "demands" for more and expensive lubes and preservatives. Get this! They want the more expensive ammo! One of them, the black shotgun I think, was yammering about "reparations" for being stored for long periods of time in a darkened metal cabinet. The one with the pink handguard,my wifes', was hinting darkly about sexual harrasment over the way I moved my hands all over the gun slowly,lovingly,tenderly, as the soft warm glow of plastic and metal began to pulse on it's own, responding with half closed eyes,trembling yet sure...... What in hell was I talking about?

Anonymous said...

Cass said: "It Sounds to me like your blameing rap music. the clear enemy is guns themselves."

If Cass can't see the irony in her OWN post, how can you 'spect her to see the irony in YOUR post?

Peet in west .MA