Saturday, October 07, 2006

An Incomplete Question


Well, yeah, of course they should. But so should the rest of us.

Right now, amazingly, "our" side is losing, albeit less than 300 people have voted thus far. If you're into these kinds of things, follow the title link and add your opinion to the mix.

No, it won't change anything, but if we don't overwhelm them, the antis will bray about public support being on their side, so what the hell...why not take 30 seconds?

I'll check back on the results tomorrow morning when I post.

[Via Skip]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did vote on this last night, and the results at that timw were 53% to 47% in our favor. It is, as you say, an incomplete question, because it arrogantly refuses to acknowledge the rest of the people.

Anonymous said...

My mistake. The poll I voted on was in another news organization, posted on KABA.

AlanDP said...

Right now it's at 51% against. Almost even.

Anonymous said...

57/43 in favor. The MSM will spin this as 'an unscientific poll', unless it goes the other way. Then, it will be spun as some flavor of proof or truth.

Anonymous said...

58% in favor right now.

You know how I voted!