Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We're the Only Ones Raging Enough

A New York City police officer turned himself in to colleagues on the street yesterday and said he might have shot and killed another driver in a predawn road-rage encounter in Upper Manhattan on Sunday...

Might have? Yeah, I black out and forget whether or not I shot people all the time, too, don't you?

These are "certified police officers"?

New York "Only Ones," eh? 'Roids, anyone?

And note the special guest appearance by our benevolent pals at the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association, evidently here to make sure nobody "lifts a finger"...

[Via KABA Newslinks]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see here, he chased the man down at least twice. Then shot him.

Isn't that called premeditated murder?

The cop isn't even in jail? The excuses are already being made?

Well, I guess technically Mr. Tirado did raise a finger. No wonder NYC wants to keep everyone but cops and politicians disarmed. Otherwise it wouldn't be as safe as it currently is for them to continue murdering citizens. I suppose even NYC cops must have a hobby.

Anonymous said...

My, my, aren't we all afraid to say anything about this? Just in case we are next?

Hey! Did it ever occur to any of you that they should fear you, not the other way around?

Or am I the only one besides David that dares speak against it?

C'mon! I know there are better men out there. You had better declare, perhaps you can change the dynamic before you must defend with arms out of desperation. No declaration just encourages them.

Up to you.