Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why should 'disturbing' turtles result in lifetime gun ban?

If convicted of a felony, the privacy-yearning Ms. Schultz will have more than that stripped from her. She will also be, by federal law, a "prohibited person," forbidden to own a gun. [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column compares the value of your life against that of a turtle. According to the government, you come up short.

Also scream at a genocide documentary that advocates a monopoly of violence, and wait with the rest of us as we anticipate Master telling us what we can talk about and when.

Share the link?

2 comments:

Defender said...

I recall the man who built a fence on his own property to try to keep the RATTLESNAKES out. I believe he's also a federal felon, for "interfering with an endangered species."
Free Americans seem to be an endangered species, one that bureaucrats want to help extinguish.
It will go on until more Americans abandon the "Whew. Glad it wasn't ME" attitude.

Ed said...

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

-WWI U-boat Commander, German Nationalist and anti-Communist, founder of the ant-Nazi Confessing Church in 1934 (affiliated with the German Lutheran Church), inmate of German concentration camps Sachsenhausen and Dachau 1937-1945, and Lutheran Pastor Martin Niemöller, speech in Frankfurt, Germany to representatives of the Confessing Church, January 6, 1946.