Thursday, January 27, 2011

One question for ‘Project Gunwalker’ skeptics

I wrote and published that last Friday, referencing a January 20 Sipsey Street Irregulars post. We saw confirmation of the information four days later.

Ask yourself: How could we have known? [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column asks a question that only has one answer.

Also listen to and watch two related interviews.

I have one more question, and this one's for you, personally: If this answers your doubts, will you help me break through the wall of official media silence by sharing the link?

1 comment:

Defender said...

The Washington Times is more often pro-liberty than not. I'm very disappointed that they pretty much parrot the AP and Washington Post and make ATF look like heroes.
I wonder whether Rangel, Sharpton and Clyburn have put the fear of God -- I mean the Federal Communications Commission -- into them. Without a website, a newspaper is dead these days.