Friday, January 28, 2011

We're the Only Ones Making It Up as We Go Along Enough

The LAUSD police officer who said he was shot and wounded in a confrontation with an armed suspect outside a Woodland Hills high school has been arrested, accused of making up the whole story. [More]
I'm sure it was the first time for him.

And I'm sure he was the "Only One."

No?

And best of all, they won't have to remove this shooting from their guncrime statistics that they use to justify disarming you and me!

[Via Defender]

3 comments:

Defender said...

It could have been such a useful Tawana Brawley moment for gun control, as Tawana Brawley was useful in getting support for "hate crime" laws for Al Sharpton.


http://www.lewrockwell.com/anderson/anderson134.html

Mack said...

But wait, there's more:

Los Angeles School Police Department Officer Jeffrey Stenroos is on PAID LEAVE

Defender said...

Check out the level of tactical response offered by the four police officers when Lamar Moore attacks a precinct desk with what conveniently looks like one of those eeevil pistol grip shotguns:


http://www.theblaze.com/stories/detroit-cops-react-to-release-of-graphic-video-from-station-shooting/

I hate that someone did this, and I hope the officers will all be OK, but I've seen department store clerks do better. Now, I've never been in the sh-- for real, but I think I did better than this on my first and only force-on-force training, and I was so stressed I was about to pass out. We cooperated, we used two-hand holds and our front sights, and we put our attackers down. These guys, when they testify "I fired in his direction," that's exactly what they mean.
I might do the same thing if I thought I was going to die any second, but as I said, I'm not a trained professional.