Monday, December 24, 2012

A Funny Thing Happened at the Exclusive Hollywood Benefit Screening

We just saw some Hollywood celebrities demanding disarmament.

They really ought to sit down and talk with this guy before being so cavalier about it.  Funny, how the mob didn't see sympathetic "progressives."  It only saw potential victims.

We've visited Mr. Avrech's work before here, some years back. He sure knows how to tell a story. This reminds me I'll need to make the time to visit it more often.

2 comments:

Jeff Hollenbeck said...

I'd love to introduce them to Suzanna Hupp. Actually, it would be funn to have Larry Pratt, Suzanna Hupp, and a few others in a televised debate on the subject.

Chas said...

There's nothing wrong with the politically neutral idea of demanding a plan from one's politicians. Only, that's not what this devious bit of political machination is about, is it? It's a disingenuous push for infringement of the Second Amendment - infringement that is specifically prohibited by the Second Amendment.
As you know, I don't usually shout by turning on the cap locks, in fact I keep that key off the keyboard, so that I don't hit it accidentally, so I have to use a pen point to turn it on, but:
THEY'RE CON ARTISTS! THEY'RE A BUNCH OF FREAKING CON ARTISTS!