Thursday, September 04, 2014

We're the Only Ones Vested Enough

Sorry but like many have already said, you should know the laws of the states you travel through. Even as a sheriff’s officer when I go to another state on personal business I call ahead to the town I am going to and ask if there are any laws I need to know about, or if I should just leave my gun home. Pennsylvanians aren’t very smart to begin with, so I am not surprised by this story. I don’t think she should do time in jail, but a nice heavy fine would work. What the hell do you need hollow points for in the first place? You planning on shooting a cop through a vest? [More]
It's hard for me to believe this person is for real, for several reasons I'm sure most WoG regulars will pick up on.  If you wish to respond, it will do more good and reach more eyes leaving your comment there instead of here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I left a comment with a couple of snarks for the deputy.

Russ

Mack said...

"It's hard for me to believe this person is for real, ..."

Holly Cow; you think?

Can badges be trolls?